Tanker / Rad Melee / Irradiated Ground Detoggles

In running some iTrials on my new lvl 50 Rad/Rad Tank, of course mezzes can overcome status protection armors - which is fine.  But Irradiated Ground would detoggle whenever I got stunned or held instead of only suppressing like all other toggles on all other powersets and ATs.  

Edited by Frozen Burn

• Frozen Burn changed the title to Tanker / Rad Melee / Irradiated Ground Detoggles

I can confirm that this happens on Scrappers as well.

I can only assume that this is a design choice in this power's instance, due to this power summoning pseudopets on longer tick intervals, which make it trickier to work with for suppressing, so they just let the power continue to shut down as before:

• If suppression works by "pausing the timer", the already spawned pseudopets continue doing damage, creating an effect that "leaks through" some control.
    • Shutting down the power also does the same thing, but forces reactivation to resume damage, unlike other PBAoE Toggles that simply "stop ticking" when control lands.
  • If suppression works by "rendering ticks ineffective", then short-duration controls may not work to mitigate this power (as the duration may be too short to hit the tick), which makes suppressing it much more inconsistent.