Mind Telekinesis/Levitate question...

If anyone has used these 2 after the updates maybe you can help answer a couple questions...

When using TK on mob, using levitate says it does AOE dmg. I'm assuming that damage is based off your levitate slotting? 

Mass Hyp and TK do no damage, could you MH them to sleep and then use TK to group them without waking them up? 

I have a Mind dom and these 2 powers I skipped previously...

Can anyone share their overall thoughts and experience using these now? What synergies to you find with other powers.

Please share the Good, bad and in between. 

Thanks 

On 4/1/2024 at 7:29 AM, graeberguinn said:

If anyone has used these 2 after the updates maybe you can help answer a couple questions...

When using TK on mob, using levitate says it does AOE dmg. I'm assuming that damage is based off your levitate slotting? 

Mass Hyp and TK do no damage, could you MH them to sleep and then use TK to group them without waking them up? 

I have a Mind dom and these 2 powers I skipped previously...

Can anyone share their overall thoughts and experience using these now? What synergies to you find with other powers.

Please share the Good, bad and in between. 

Thanks 

I respecced TK into 2 mind domi's after the rework. I love it, its a mini fold space but with faster recharge and tapping levitate after tk is aoe damage. Not great damage but still better than only having terrify. TK could recharge faster even on domis built for recharge and more recharge so its not up every mob, sometimes its not even up every other mob if your on a team moving at a half decent pace and considering the damage is so low that bothers me. TK starts out base 60 seconds recharge, you can get it down to about 15 if you really go for it with recharge bonuses. A much lower recharge would be better and make it more useful, if your solo thats not a problem. 

Mass Hypnosis is a power i always take , bit of a hangover from the original game when it was used for master of lord recluse runs, domi perma sleeping the phalanx while a sniper pulls one at a time. Its even more useful with the upgraded TK giving you time to clump the mob together without taking any incoming damage. And its one of the fastest recharging controls.

On 4/2/2024 at 6:16 PM, graeberguinn said:

Thanks for the reply. Are you saying with Mass Hypnosis and New TK it won't wake sleep if you clump mobs together? 

Is that what you meant "without taking any incoming damage" ? 

Sorry late reply, they are asleep so they don't get aggroed with TK on but will wake as soon as you hit levitate to aoe them. 

On 4/9/2024 at 11:13 AM, Meknomancer said:

Sorry late reply, they are asleep so they don't get aggroed with TK on but will wake as soon as you hit levitate to aoe them. 

Enemies wake up when TK is activated.

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png