P2W/S.T.A.R.T Vendor

New to HC, but not new to CoX (started retail in closed beta), and I just discovered the P2W / S.T.A.R.T. Vendor. My main toon is now level 15 and the store does not have Stop Inspirations Drops. I switched over to my lower level alts (below level 15), and the Vendor has Stop Inspiration Drops. Did I level past them, and no longer have access to them anymore?

Thank you in advance for responses. 😀

No level restriction, but it does cost a little influence to activate.    Check to see what you have clicked on Hide and "Recipes missing ingredients" to see why they are not displayed.  (Which can also be that you already bought it)

Edited by lemming

Thanks for your reply, lemming. I checked, and I am not hiding anything in the Vendor menu. "All" is clicked at the top of the menu. Also,  Stop Inspirations is not listed in the Revoke menu.

Which START vendor are you checking on?   I'm not in the game currently so can't check for sure.  There are a couple differences in accessibility, though should only be in relation to Ouro, TF, or AE status, and either all or nothing, iirc.

As Lemming said, maybe some vendors don't have it. I know for sure PocketD vendor does have it. Can you check there? If it's still missing, a couple of screenshots wouldn't hurt 🙂

Edited by Lyrium

Just checked in Pocket D on a lvl 50. Inspiration Drops is the first category under ALL. You have to disable inspiration drops by size or type. There's no option to disable all.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller