Suggestion for Dual Pistols

1. A better attack animation for Piercing Shot,  the tossing of pistols in to the air, grabbing them and then firing just doesn't feel right.

2. The power has cryo, incendiary, and toxic ammo,  how about energy ammo? Thus making the pistols into quasi laser pistols?

Or perhaps a Dual Laser Pistol power set combining features of dual pistol and beam rifle? 

• Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!

I'd be happy if I could change the colours on my pistol blaster's ammo types. Sorry, old Paragon devs, fire is not piss-yellow. But yeah, an electrified bullet would be neat. Especially if it was a functional damage-increasing alternative to the fire ammo, which neither the cold nor chemical ammo really are.

Edited by A.I.D.A.

9 hours ago, Voltor said:

1. A better attack animation for Piercing Shot,  the tossing of pistols in to the air, grabbing them and then firing just doesn't feel right.

2. The power has cryo, incendiary, and toxic ammo,  how about energy ammo? Thus making the pistols into quasi laser pistols?

1. Agreed. while the animations look really nice its a bit impractical mid-combat to throw your weapon into the air.

2. I am ok with this as long as we get the laser pistol sound FX to go with it 🙂 

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?