Build Request: Fiery Aura/Martial Arts/Energy

Quietdraco80

Hello! So, finally getting time to play again and I am hoping someone can help me out? Building-wise, I'm still new to it all.

In any case, I would like to see if someone can toss out a build for the above? I do not mind going out of the three sets just want something that's kicking/punching while on fire and shooting laser eyes.

Not really looking for advice beyond that. Just want to see what a finished build with the above will look like hopefully and put my own spin on it.

18 hours ago, Quietdraco80 said:

Hello! So, finally getting time to play again and I am hoping someone can help me out? Building-wise, I'm still new to it all.

In any case, I would like to see if someone can toss out a build for the above? I do not mind going out of the three sets just want something that's kicking/punching while on fire and shooting laser eyes.

Not really looking for advice beyond that. Just want to see what a finished build with the above will look like hopefully and put my own spin on it.

I have that in my signature, it's called the Turtle. It doesn't have laser eyes but I'm sure it can be fit in.

22 minutes ago, Sovera said:

I have that in my signature, it's called the Turtle. It doesn't have laser eyes but I'm sure it can be fit in.

If the OP is the FA/MA I saw yesterday on Everlasting, I mentioned to check out your turtle build.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

If the OP is the FA/MA I saw yesterday on Everlasting, I mentioned to check out your turtle build.

I should revise the builds and incorporate the changes that crept up over the years. Also, Claws has been completely dethroned and Fire Melee took the place as no frills, no gimmicks, raw power.

7 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Might be? Not sure.

In any case, adding the MIDs file to show what I've got so far. Still working out the sets, but if you guys think I should shift slots around, please toss it out! I actually ran out of powers I wanted near the end. Also may have put an extra on Hasten I just noticed as I try to work out how to remove slots now.

Zangao - Tanker (Fiery Aura - Martial Arts).mbd

39 minutes ago, Quietdraco80 said:

Might be? Not sure.

In any case, adding the MIDs file to show what I've got so far. Still working out the sets, but if you guys think I should shift slots around, please toss it out! I actually ran out of powers I wanted near the end. Also may have put an extra on Hasten I just noticed as I try to work out how to remove slots now.

Zangao - Tanker (Fiery Aura - Martial Arts).mbd 23.63 kB · 0 downloads

Try to adapt my build to what you want with the powers and then I can tweak it.

To remove slots press Shift and click on the slot.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Try to adapt my build to what you want with the powers and then I can tweak it.

To remove slots press Shift and click on the slot.

That and Discordians helped out so far. Got the slots assigned, need to fill them next which is the part that's probably gonna be a pain.

Zangao - Tanker (Fiery Aura - Martial Arts).mbd

Edited by Quietdraco80