Could use some help with my staff/fire brute.

Vyzare

I haven't played CoH seriously since it was still live.  Been trying to recreate and old character of mine.

I've been able to solo fire farm missions at +1/+8 so far, but it seems like I could be doing a lot better.

Dunno if my sets should be moved around or if things are slotted horribly.

I'm on Excelsior and I've got around 25M influence so I could probably buy another decent set if any are recommended.

Vermilion Vex - Brute (Staff Fighting - Fiery Aura).mbd

Well, Staff isn't very good. If you're aiming for farming then there are better choices.  Heck, unless you're really sold on Staff I'd say try a Claws/Fire for unethical brutality that works in and out of farms.

It all depends on what you'd like to do. Farming is pretty specialized as it focuses solely on fire defense and fire resistance. There have also been change to farming so mobs are more dangerous and it means using specialized farm maps instead of picking random ones.

If you're focused on that then I'd say to look over the Guides section of the forums and find the Farm Fresh thread and the most recent posts as the original ones are probably outdated by now.

Also, take a look at the newbie guide in my signature for making money and other tips.

Edited by Sovera