Claws or no "Claws"

When selecting the Claws Melee power set it would be nice to be able under claws to select "None" to allow the set to be used as if your finger nails are the claws rather than something protruding from the back of your hands. This would allow for the Sabertooth or Lady Deathstrike kind of appearance rather than all Claws characters looking like a Wolverine Variant. There are a lot of Gloves options that would allow this to happen without any new assets, just need the option to opt out of the standard claw choices.

• Like 2

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

7 hours ago, Marine X said:

When selecting the Claws Melee power set it would be nice to be able under claws to select "None" to allow the set to be used as if your finger nails are the claws rather than something protruding from the back of your hands. This would allow for the Sabertooth or Lady Deathstrike kind of appearance rather than all Claws characters looking like a Wolverine Variant. There are a lot of Gloves options that would allow this to happen without any new assets, just need the option to opt out of the standard claw choices.

Unpopular opinion: Use Savage Melee for your Sabertooth characters. It already has slashing nails. (Though Lady Deathstrike style claws being added to Claws would be nice. [Edit: It will require alternate hand models and animations though.]) And if the posture and animations for Savage Melee aren't your thing? Request alternate animations that are less hunched over for Savage Melee. (Which is something I would like for my Savage Melee character.)

Edited by Rudra
  • Thumbs Up 1