[Minor Bug] 🐛 Irradiated Ground doing Fire damage, Power Description says Toxic

The info screen for Brute's Irradiated Ground says it does Toxic damage, but the Detailed Info screen says it does Fire damage. It is difficult for me to tell which it is actually doing because while Irradiated Ground is hitting my test targets, it isn't listing Irradiated Ground unless it misses on my combat log.

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=pets.radiation_melee.irradiated_ground&at=minion_pets

city of data states that it is fire damage, even though the text there states toxic also. so it is probably a text error...

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

There's a 2nd part to this bug, even if it's a text error.  Irradiated Ground is DETOGGLED when you get mezzed instead of simply getting suppressed.  This is inconsistent with 99.997% of toggles in the game currently after HC did a consistency patch on everything, and it does come up as soon as you do something like that Mapserver Event that just happened.  IG constantly needing to be manually toggled back on is incredibly annoying.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."