20th Anniversary Event Time Capsules (edited to change initially calling them "lockboxes")

I am concerned that these might bring undue competition to what is meant to be an enjoyable event.

I would like to suggest, if there's still time to do the coding, that they be put on personal timers like the knockable doors during the Hallowe'en event.

EDIT:

My Mistake!!!!!
I -meant- to call them "Time Capsules" in the title; which I thought I was unable to edit.
My apologies!

Edited by Captain Valiant
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Valiant said:

My Mistake!!!!!
I -meant- to call them "Time Capsules" in the title; which I'm unable to edit.
My apoligies!

(I've edited the original post. Sorry.)

You can edit the title. Choose to edit the OP and you will see an option to edit the title.

Edit: What did you do that now there are TWO threads with the same time stamp?!

Edited by Rudra

• Captain Valiant changed the title to 20th Anniversary Event Time Capsules (edited to change initially calling them "lockboxes")
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Rudra said:

You can edit the title. Choose to edit the OP and you will see an option to edit the title.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Rudra said:

Edit: What did you do that now there are TWO threads with the same time stamp?!

I have NO idea! 🙂 But I got rid of the duplicate.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, lemming said:

They are in the same places the winter event presents were.

I'm not suggesting that their locations be changed, but that they be put on a personal timer like the Hallowe'en doors for reclicking purposes. I've always found the winter event boxes frustrating if I wanted to gather a bunch of them and was a minute behind someone else who'd already clicked. It's not game-breaking; just, as I said, a nuisance.

26 minutes ago, Captain Valiant said:

I'm not suggesting that their locations be changed, but that they be put on a personal timer like the Hallowe'en doors for reclicking purposes. I've always found the winter event boxes frustrating if I wanted to gather a bunch of them and was a minute behind someone else who'd already clicked. It's not game-breaking; just, as I said, a nuisance.

There are 50 or more presents in each zone and there are 25 Hero, Villain, Praetorian, Co-op and PvP zone with presents. They respawn in approximately 8 minutes each. And there are five servers to choose. 

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

There are 50 or more presents in each zone and there are 25 Hero, Villain, Praetorian, Co-op and PvP zone with presents. They respawn in approximately 8 minutes each. And there are five servers to choose. 

Eight?  I think I need to check, I think it's less.  At least one of my circuits I've done showed what felt more often, but I could certainly be wrong.  They do seem to refresh more often than the winter ones since one of my circuits during winter, I'd have to dawdle for one spot, but with these it was always back.  (One of my loops overlapped a capsule spot)

For doing the capsules, if they are anything like the winter ones in popularity.   Get the ATC Winter Gift mod for locations, and go to a less travelled zone.  (Praetoria for instance)

Getting 25 of these isn't too difficult and if done as a team, the defeat badges should be doable with enough clicks.  I theorize a four person team would be ideal...