Tin Mage TF: Use Helicopter for all mission entrances

Since the revamp of the Vanguard base, it is not uncommon for someone to get lost either to or from the second mission.  Although it makes perfect sense for the door to that mission to be in the base, please have all mission entrances default to the starting helicopter like with Apex.  

The helicopter doesn't really make sense for going into the conference room that's probably downstairs from the helipad anyway.  Maybe just use one of the external doors on the base instead (like the ones you go into for "Defend the Base" missions from Levantra and Serpent Drummer)

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• 2 weeks later

The last mission, when you leave the conference room, has you run to a helicopter to take you to a portal, why? just use the portal inside the vanguard base

Sue

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MsSmart said:

The last mission, when you leave the conference room, has you run to a helicopter to take you to a portal, why? just use the portal inside the vanguard base

Sue

I would be fine if they would just return all the mission doors to where they were.

While I'm not opposed to this, I think, personally - I would rather have the content in question use the entrances it did prior to the last page. I've noticed a repeating trend that people get very confused when attempting to do the last mission of Tin Mage in particular. The NAV window actively lies to you and points you toward the portal corp room, rather than the portal leading to the Vanguard Base's external helicopter.

• Thumbs Up 1