Unable to use offensive abilities

kosten07

I have an odd bug that is brand new.

I can't hard click any of my attacks and pressing the corresponding keyboard numbers doesn't do anything.  I can remove them freely, I can add them back.

What's weirder, I can use all of my non combat abilities, armor buffs, hover, etc..

Tried zoning, reloging, still not working.

I'm hoping someone here has this problem and maybe a solution.

Cheers!

• 5 weeks later

Sprint shouldn't do that but there are powers that prevent you using abilities on others. They're things like some personal shields. etc. Sort of panic buttons, if you like. if you right click on a power and select Info, it'll tell you.

Sprint shouldn't do that but there are powers that prevent you using abilities on others. They're things like some personal shields. etc. Sort of panic buttons, if you like. if you right click on a power and select Info, it'll tell you.

I think there is a "walk" power that may do that, lets you actually walk naturally around places like Pocket D.  Some of the "fly" powers like Rocket Board may do it too. 

I think there is a "walk" power that may do that, lets you actually walk naturally around places like Pocket D.  Some of the "fly" powers like Rocket Board may do it too.

I’ve meaning to ask - what purpose does walk serve?  Most of your abilities are turned off and you walk?  I’m trying to imagine why this requested or developed...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I’ve meaning to ask - what purpose does walk serve?  Most of your abilities are turned off and you walk?  I’m trying to imagine why this requested or developed...

One of the devs (Back Alley Brawler IIRC) did it for fun. It wasn't really requested it was just a fun little side project that he wanted to do.

Personally I found the number of people who got really upset about him doing this absolutely hilarious.

Defender Smash!