Consume end gain bugged

Aside from the terrible recharge that the power should still have fixed, it's even worse that you get less end per target with the power being bugged which really hurts when its not a larger mob too. (the max hp which is only auto level really doesn't make sense in the power still anyway and should be moved to temp protection with the regen so the power can/should focus on helping your end more anyway, it's weird not using consume at the start of a fight cause you need it for endurance when into the fight but you want the max hp too, just bad design, the end drain resistance makes enough sense in plasma shield also on that relevant note as well)

Either way the power still shouldn't be bugged, but would be nice to have a proper fix for it when having to look at the power to fix the bug anyway, here you can see the power giving less end on a higher level enemy, 18 instead of the 20 and obviously means less against higher levels, only 9.6 per target at +4 etc.

image.thumb.png.8bd30e322542a3d85c15081d0cfd0127.png

Just popping in to say that, according to City of Data, yes, all player versions of Consume are bugged in this way. Their +End and +Recovery effects are missing the flag to not scale with enemy level. So that's for all versions of Fiery Aura (Brute, Tank, Scrapper, Stalker and Sentinel), as well as the version in Blaster's Fire Manipulation, Dominator's Fiery Assault, and Defender, Corruptor and Controller's Fire Mastery Epic sets.

• Like 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

4 hours ago, Trickshooter said:

Just popping in to say that, according to City of Data, yes, all player versions of Consume are bugged in this way. Their +End and +Recovery effects are missing the flag to not scale with enemy level. So that's for all versions of Fiery Aura (Brute, Tank, Scrapper, Stalker and Sentinel), as well as the version in Blaster's Fire Manipulation, Dominator's Fiery Assault, and Defender, Corruptor and Controller's Fire Mastery Epic sets.

Maybe with luck and hope theyll  fix this soon and it's horrid recharge XD

All the -End powers had a pretty good work over on the Secret Server. This may be the best -End will ever get in this game.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

On 5/11/2024 at 11:41 PM, Arc-Mage said:

All the -End powers had a pretty good work over on the Secret Server. This may be the best -End will ever get in this game.

It's a +end power, to give you endurance, which it does a pretty crap job of at a 3minute rech and the recovery being so low per target and only lasting 15s, but especially with this bug in place as well when you're fighting higher level enemies. (again for only auto levels of max hp, it never made sense they even put it in this power rather than just in temp protection with that regen, that shouldn't factor in and certainly not enough to keep the power at such a terrible recharge) But this bug also just adds that insult to injury 😕

Dark consumption in dark melee as well (same terrible 180 second recharge).  Even on an endurance hungry combo I rarely bother taking it with it having such a long recharge.  I end up using temp powers and the base +recovery buff until I can fix endurance with incarnate powers instead.  Looking at CoD, it doesn't have the enemy level scaling issue that consume has though.  So, consume is officially even worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, WindDemon21 said:

It's a +end power, to give you endurance, which it does a pretty crap job of at a 3minute rech and the recovery being so low per target and only lasting 15s, but especially with this bug in place as well when you're fighting higher level enemies. (again for only auto levels of max hp, it never made sense they even put it in this power rather than just in temp protection with that regen, that shouldn't factor in and certainly not enough to keep the power at such a terrible recharge) But this bug also just adds that insult to injury 😕

Yes, I meant that as -End to the enemy. Which as you point out is +End to the player. 

All the powers that remove endurance (-End) from the enemy had a solid go over on the Secret Server. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 5:21 PM, Riverdusk said:

Dark consumption in dark melee as well (same terrible 180 second recharge).  Even on an endurance hungry combo I rarely bother taking it with it having such a long recharge.  I end up using temp powers and the base +recovery buff until I can fix endurance with incarnate powers instead.  Looking at CoD, it doesn't have the enemy level scaling issue that consume has though.  So, consume is officially even worse.

Exactly, again not to mention how absolutely dumb it was to put the max hp there (which again only auto value not DP levels and should be in temp protection instead) cause then you don't have the max hp cause also due to the stupid long recharge you're saving consume to use for end like it's supposed to be for, ugh.

Edited by WindDemon21