Med bay facing

Lunchmoney

When I use my base's med bays I arrive facing the side. Is there anyway to change the direction one arrives facing?

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

I don't think so. My characters would appear in the med bay facing the wall. I tried revolving the receptacles, but it didn't work. What worked was moving them to the opposite wall.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Just curious (as I haven't added med bays to the base yet), but when you appear, is it facing the same direction as the base entrance direction you enter facing? (South?)

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam

I think so, yes.  At least, you always seem to be facing south when you rez in the medbay, and when you enter through the entrance. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Just curious (as I haven't added med bays to the base yet), but when you appear, is it facing the same direction as the base entrance direction you enter facing? (South?)

On reflection, yes.

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

I would kill for a way to adjust the "teleport in" facing for rez and base entrance items and have an arrow on top so when we rotate them it shows which way the toon will be facing when they pop in.

It would be SO SEXY.

Everlasting server - Sister Pistols and the Perma-Newbies SG