Update to V3.7.4 will not Open any prior Builds

Hello.

I just accepted the latest update to Mids' Reborn, and now none of the prior builds will load. That includes all legacy builds, even if I select Lagacy under "Open". I get a message indicates an "Unhandled Exception", something about unable to find the specified file. The files are there and are displayed when I use Open. I'll try to attached a screenshot.

Any ideas? Or how can I return to the prior Update?

Thanks!

Bjorn.

Mids Error After Update.jpg

• Like 1

Getting the same..

I am going to try  to uninstall and reinstall from scratch

19 hours ago, Bjorn Stoutarm said:

Hello.

I just accepted the latest update to Mids' Reborn, and now none of the prior builds will load. That includes all legacy builds, even if I select Lagacy under "Open". I get a message indicates an "Unhandled Exception", something about unable to find the specified file. The files are there and are displayed when I use Open. I'll try to attached a screenshot.

Any ideas? Or how can I return to the prior Update?

Thanks!

Bjorn.

Mids Error After Update.jpg

Uninstall and reinstall and it will work.. 
Just did it and it is working..

Thank you. I will give that a try.

Meanwhile, I was able to find a work-around. Went to the Mids' Reborn web site and downloaded the latest "Archive" copy: version 3.7.4.8

When I looked more closely, my version was 3.7.4.9

So, I have both loaded (in different directories), and the 3.7.4.8 version works very well. Reminds me that all my builds are out of date, but it opens them all.

-

Thanks again for the Tip, plainguy!

I uninstalled my previous Mid's to get the new install to work.  It works, all my files can be pulled up. BUT, there is no scroll bar on the right side so I can see the lower section of the window.  I shrunk the window down both horizontally and vertically, but can't get the scroll bar to appear.  Cannot see the Epic Pool selections or Incarnate choices at bottom of window.  Any help?

• 3 weeks later