The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Zone Problems? (Late May 2024)

Herotu

Posted (edited)

On Wednesday there appeared to be all manner of problems with multiple zone instances and zones on the railway list being locked.

Yesterday, most maps, including Atlas Park, appeared to be nearly empty of players.

Does anybody know what's happening? Is it just Excelsior? Is it just me?

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

• City Council
2 hours ago, Herotu said:

all manner of problems with multiple zone instances and zones on the railway list being locked.

That's not a problem, that's WAI for a hotfix being rolled out. In this case one to solve an issue with a small number of players getting stuck while zoning in to specific maps.

"Server maintenance" in the tram list is exactly what it says on the tin.

• Thanks 1

I ran an instanced MSR last night and everything felt laggy. Been feeling like that for a few days, for me at least. I thought maybe it was connected to this, but I guess not. 

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)