Need a hand with a keybind ...

PaxArcana

One of my (too many) alts has Mystic Flight.  Which gives him Translocation.

When I take Teleport on a character, I set up this keybind:

Sift+LButton powexec_name Teleport

Well, I can't get it to work for Translocation.  Not with powexec_name_.  Nor have I had any success with powexec_tray # #, even having moved the Translocation icon to a regular power tray.

Help a guy out, wouldja?  Someone? :)

I figured out my problem.  A typographical error; I had written "SHIFT_LBUTTON" in my bind file, instead of "SHIFT+LBUTTON".

I feel sheepish now.  Baaaa. :D

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

/bind lshift+lbutton "powexecname translocation"

Um, yeah, you'll note that I listed exactly that bind (without the /bind comand, since I tend to put all my binds into text files, and load them with /bindload_file), albeit for Teleport.  It didn't work for Translocation.  Hence, coming here.

Figured out my problem.  Typographical error.  OOPS.

Also, I found this out the hard way, but Translocation can only be used when Mystic Flight is active.

Yes, I know that, and that's the only time I'm trying to make the bind work.  :)

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Also, I found this out the hard way, but Translocation can only be used when Mystic Flight is active.

And unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to put anything else in the tray that opens when you activate Mystic Flight that shows the Translocation icon; I'd like to put Translocation-dependent macros there so they're only visible when Translocation is usable:

/macro Fwd "powexec_location forward:max Translocation" 
/macro Up "powexec_location up:max Translocation" 
/macro Cam "powexec_location camera:max Translocation" 

Just a few shortcuts, either for traveling or an "Oh shit" bugout. I'll have to see if "powexec_toggleon Mystic Flight$$powexec_location up:max Translocation" works as a bind; I suspect that the latter may try to fire off before Translocation becomes available, but it would make a better general escape command.