Which to choose..Awesome or Amazing?

ninpon78

So I have gotten both my Defenders to lvl 30 and both are equally fun to play. The only issue is I need to put one of them down and focus on good gearing and making it the best Defender I can. I have a Time/Water and Time/Sonic. I am really new to the game and really don't have any knowledge of end game gaming. I know the basics of my builds. Water is more AOE and Sonic is -res awesomeness. What I need of you helpful folks is please let me know which one I am better off playing. I enjoy soloing just as much as grouping. Which one of these builds if either will let me solo the most difficult stuff, and or help a team out. I know -res from sonic is always team useful. I am looking for game stuff like''''Hey water can solo +2/8 and sonic never will, or Sonic can solo AV's and Water is S-O-L.

And then finally I would love some help on the epic pool. DO I chose for more defense I power boost or can I get away wioth some damage stuff..and if so what?

Thank you for all help.

The sleep and hold/disorient will make /sonic easier to solo.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Going to third /sonic. It was already fantastic because you get -20% res per attack. Now that nukes don't crash and that you can slot a KD IO in Shockwave, its AoE went from pathetic to doable.

So your time/sonic will solo AVs *and* +4/x8. Enjoy.

I'd definitely go with Power Boost for epics. Extra defense beyond 45% helps you withstand defense debuffs and incarnate content.