/Devices, please make gun drone permanent

Even without hasten I think it's only like 20 seconds and with I think it's like 10 seconds from when it exploded until you can call it again. The set on my blaster is underwhelming enough and for a level 38 power it's not going to break anything by just making it perma. The expiration to CD is minimal it's just aggravating to have to constantly recall it.

On a side note gun drone really needs a buff or a secondary effect.

Thank you

With +100% recharge time, the duration (90 seconds) matches the cooldown (3 minutes, cut in half).  With higher than 100% recharge, you can even have more than one out at a time.

I'd be fine with making it a perma-pet (even though I'd lose the double-stacking), but I'm sure its recharge would have to be raised to at least 4 minutes (the cooldown for Controller pets) to compensate.

And, actually, I could have sworn it already did -Def like other gun attacks in the game, but I checked, and it definitely doesn't.

I'm actually against this. I like being able to double stack gun drones, if it was a permanent pet then we'd lose that ability.

+ 1 magnitude

Here's an ambitious idea. Lets just take Atlas City, replace Atlas with our Lord and savoir Recluse, tint the map evil and call it a day?

With +100% recharge time, the duration (90 seconds) matches the cooldown (3 minutes, cut in half).  With higher than 100% recharge, you can even have more than one out at a time.

I'd be fine with making it a perma-pet (even though I'd lose the double-stacking), but I'm sure its recharge would have to be raised to at least 4 minutes (the cooldown for Controller pets) to compensate.

And, actually, I could have sworn it already did -Def like other gun attacks in the game, but I checked, and it definitely doesn't.

I'm not sure how this works? Let's assume normal crafted IO and not Uber expensive sets. I am guessing I would need 3 slotted hasten. How many recharge do you put in gun drone itself?

My questions would be how many recharge do you put in gun drone for this, how long can you actually have 2 drones out for, and are you replacing damage mods with recharge mods so reducing the damage of each drone?

I played an AR/Dev to 41 on live, ONCE. It was painful.

Devices is lackluster in several ways. Gun drone is slightly unique amiung secondaries for blasters, but a Perma buff?

Hmmm. Perhaps make it more potent while up? I suggest make it more like phantom army, invinc while it's up, and pulls tons of aggro. Add utility to it, blasters do plenty of damage.

I'm not sure how this works? Let's assume normal crafted IO and not Uber expensive sets. I am guessing I would need 3 slotted hasten. How many recharge do you put in gun drone itself?

My questions would be how many recharge do you put in gun drone for this, how long can you actually have 2 drones out for, and are you replacing damage mods with recharge mods so reducing the damage of each drone?

Generally when people talk about double stacking gun drone they are using IO sets with global recharge. For example on my AR/Dev I've got an Expedient Reinforcement set in Gun Drone which gives 68.9% recharge plus 93.75% global recharge from set bonuses (I don't have Hasten). That gives Gun Drone a recharge time of 68.5 seconds. So roughly speaking I can have two of them out about forty-five percent of the time (assuming I re-summon as soon as the power recharges each drone gets 20 seconds of overlap with the previous drone and 20 seconds with the next drone).

If I were to change to a perma-hasten build and max out the recharge on Gun Drone I could get the recharge on Gun Drone down to about 45-50 seconds letting me have two gun drones out most of the time. I don't do that because I prefer having soft-capped ranged defense and it's not worth doing just to get extra double-time on gun drones.

To answer your second question, it's easy enough to max out recharge in the power itself while maintaining damage and accuracy. I use the Expedient Reinforcement set because it provides decent enhancement values and good set bonuses. If I wanted to max out recharge I could simply swap the aura IO (which isn't super useful since it doesn't really draw aggro) for a generic recharge but that would cost me a 3.13% Ranged Defense bonus which I fidn more valuable.

Defender Smash!

I played an AR/Dev to 41 on live, ONCE. It was painful.

Devices is lackluster in several ways. Gun drone is slightly unique amiung secondaries for blasters, but a Perma buff?

Hmmm. Perhaps make it more potent while up? I suggest make it more like phantom army, invinc while it's up, and pulls tons of aggro. Add utility to it, blasters do plenty of damage.

I feel your pain, I had a 50 AR/Dev Blaster; Gun Drone always felt very underperforming to me, only when Gun Drone was double stacked did it feel somewhat comparable to other pets.

Even then I always thought it was missing something, it could have also benefited from having a grenade power (either Web or Glue) like the PPD Equalizer gets or Tear Gas like the PPD Ghost gets.

If the power were changed then it should be at least two perma gun drones out & maybe an additional power added to them.