Social Media Red Side Contact

On red side, you have newspapers.  You have The Radio.  You have Slot Machine.  Finally, you have Television.  Back in 2006 when Issue 7 launched, television was still the king of home entertainment.  To the point that Television sends you out on a mission to destroy The Radio, an archenemy.  It's eighteen years later, and television isn't looking so hot these days.  We need a new inanimate red side contact for the 2020s.

We need a red side contact based on social media.  Name it TwitTok or something.  It is the big new hit in the Rogue Isles, and sends you out on missions to get likes and subscribes, ultimately to defeat an ailing Television.

• Like 2

It sends you out on missions to manipulate the algorithm to brainwash the idiotic masses of Paragon City into believing that Lord Recluse is actually a victim and a saint.  #LordRecluseDidNothingWrong starts trending on TwitTok, and the government of Paragon City begins legislation to #BanTwitTok.  Amidst the chaos, it is purchased by a "reclusive" billionaire who half of people tout as a genius and the other half tout as an imbecilic manchild: "Milo Senders" who buys the platform on the pretense of purging Lord Recluse's evil from it and keeping it legal in Paragon City.  He uses this platform to [Nemesis Plot].

Edited by Shin Magmus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."