yOu ShOuLD cHaNGe kNoCkBAck to KnoCKdoWN!

11 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

Do you think because you made the thread, I should believe you?

No way. Only an idiot would think he has any idea whether or not what I'm saying is true. 

4 hours ago, Forager said:

No way. Only an idiot would think he has any idea whether or not what I'm saying is true. 

I have an idea as to whether or not your are telling the truth....is it a correct idea? I need to drink a few more rum and cokes to decide.

ps: anything can be used as an excuse to get more rum.

On 7/1/2024 at 10:55 AM, Forager said:

Does anyone have a short, succinct explanation that they have had success with? 

I'm not reading through 10 pages to see if my answer is in here, but for my characters that have KB I point out that I'm using it like a leafblower to push mobs into the tank/AOE zones. I've never had someone insist on the point after that. 

The downside is that I then have to not be a bad player and fling mobs around like Mardi Gras beads.

On 7/5/2024 at 9:23 PM, Random Axis said:

I'm not reading through 10 pages to see if my answer is in here, but for my characters that have KB I point out that I'm using it like a leafblower to push mobs into the tank/AOE zones. I've never had someone insist on the point after that. 

The downside is that I then have to not be a bad player and fling mobs around like Mardi Gras beads.

obviously you are using knockback wrong.  all the knockback advocates here say you should knock opponents as far apart as possible and let the scrappers chase them like puppies chasing toys.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, Snarky said:

obviously you are using knockback wrong.  all the knockback advocates here say you should knock opponents as far apart as possible and let the scrappers chase them like puppies chasing toys.

I use my powers for good by choice. If I felt they needed a demonstration that choice could be changed, I think few power pushes at magnitude 44.5KB on a 1.6 second cooldown would result in plenty of chasing.

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2024 at 10:24 AM, Random Axis said:

I use my powers for good by choice. If I felt they needed a demonstration that choice could be changed, I think few power pushes at magnitude 44.5KB on a 1.6 second cooldown would result in plenty of chasing.

I have power push with a single kb... I think I'm gonna 6 slot it for kb amd recharge and see what it does. Maybe put some procs in it?

BLAPTROLLER MODE INITIATED

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Forager said:

I have power push with a single kb... I think I'm gonna 6 slot it for kb amd recharge and see what it does. Maybe put some procs in it?

BLAPTROLLER MODE INITIATED

I don't know. All those procs are going to mean less KB...

Honestly, it would probably be fine. I made the hero with the mega KB before I really got the proc mechanics and it's slotted with the full Force Feedback set that has a horrible proc rate of 20%. With the better less crappy knowledge level I have now, I'd go either all Kinetic Crash (the 6-slot bonus is +recharge and the others are pretty nice) or the three damage procs which will roughly have a 40% chance to go off along with three KB/whatevers.