Stuck on Praetorian mission

TheSwamper

I have a mission, the final one of Protect Praetorians.  This is the one where you turn yourself over to the UPA.  I've never been able to complete this mission, I always have to auto-complete it.  On the council cave map, I can never find the 5 to rescue.  There is one room on the map that seems to have a tunnel exiting out of it but I cannot figure out how to get to it.

Can anyone help?

I'm not sure exactly which map you've got, but cave maps are a huge pain.  In both Council caves and regular caves, you sometimes will come in either on the top level or a middle level of the map, and need to find a random hole in the floor or ceiling to proceed.  For the built-up Council rooms, there are usually stairs, but the stairs going *down* aren't visible until you're right over them.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker

• 1 year later

I haven't been able to complete this either. I can actually only get the mission as an Ouroboros flashback (must have out-leveled the contact?) so I can't force complete it either. I am just totally stuck and can't complete the arc. 

This is in fact a Council cave map. I've tried the "inch by inch" approach many times. Plus, all the rooms are very familiar from 100 other Council caves and I'm aware of what the "hidden" stairways look like and where they're found. I strongly suspect there's something I have to click on that's not obvious and not glowing.

As The Swamper mentioned, there is a huge door in the room where you "turn yourself over" and on the map there is clearly a way to go behind it, but no obvious way to open it.

OK, someone on the help channel just replied. Posting the answer for future folks (or if I play this again and forget!)

They are in the prison cells. You have to bash down all the doors. I was certain that was not the answer, because the prison cells all have view slots, and if you look in, they look empty. Since they looked empty and bashing the doors takes forever, I hadn't tried it.

• Thanks 1