The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Multiple crashes with Issue 28 update

Voltor

While logging all my alts in and out to obtain the new Nutrient Rich/Blarf badge the game client crashed at least 15 times and had to be reloaded

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

25 alts with all the badges!

5 hours ago, Voltor said:

While logging all my alts in and out to obtain the new Nutrient Rich/Blarf badge the game client crashed at least 15 times and had to be reloaded

Been seeing a few people having crashes today.

Make that about 40 crashes today    logging into alts in Pocket D, zoning in to Pocket D, zoning into midnighter club, zoning out of midnighter club........I see a pattern here

• Thumbs Up 1

25 alts with all the badges!

With all the character switching I've been doing for badges today, I hard crashed every 3-4 character swaps. Always as I'm logging into a character and when I reload the game it gives me the "already logged in" message. Didn't have any crashes outside those, but it was pretty consistent and happened at least 15-20 times.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 7 other complete badge characters.

• City Council

Make sure your game version says 28.1.6272.2 in the launcher and you should find things better in that version. It fixes an issue that had a chance to cause a crash on the fourth character swap and beyond.

Big thanks to the people who sent in reports from the diagnostic client; the extra checks in it pinpointed the exact issue and made it easy to fix.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2