Incorrect bonuses on Summon Demons

Fedifensor

My daughter's demon summoning mastermind has incorrect calculations on one of her powers.  Summon Demons is six-slotted with the following attuned IOs (at level 27):

* Command of the Mastermind - Acc/Dmg, Acc/Dmg/Rchg, Acc/Dmg/End/Rchg, Dmg/End

* Mark of Supremacy - Dmg, +Resist/+Regen Aura

Based on the bonuses, the character should be at or near the ED cap for damage, but instead is stuck at +63.1%.  The +Dmg from Mark of Supremacy alone is worth half that amount, and there are four other IOs with a +Dmg component in the power.

htmZFzk.png

If I had to guess, I would say it's just a display issue. Like RussHood said, probably because it's a power that accepts both Resist Damage (because of the Ember Demon's shields) and Damage enhancements. Since ED is based on an enhancements schedule, and the pets actual attacks aren't likely programmed to accept Resist Damage*, it is likely still enhancing their damage at Schedule A's diminishing returns, despite the display.

*The thing with pet powers is, despite everything you can slot in to the powers that summon them, their individual abilities will only use the specific enhancement types that it's programmed to inherit. So let's pretend Ember Demon's Ember Shield also gave +Defense, and the Summon Demons power accepted Defense enhancements, but Ember Shield wasn't actually set up to accept Defense enhancements, then even though the Display would show like Defense: +56% if you 3-slotted it, it actually wouldn't affect Ember Shield at all. Hopefully that makes sense, cause I'm honestly not sure it does.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

Hopefully that makes sense, cause I'm honestly not sure it does.

No, it makes perfect sense.  I honestly wish that for each pet summon, you got to see the pet's own powers with their calculated ENH values, as a sort of indented list below the summon power itself.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

If I had to guess, I would say it's just a display issue. Like RussHood said, probably because it's a power that accepts both Resist Damage (because of the Ember Demon's shields) and Damage enhancements. Since ED is based on an enhancements schedule, and the pets actual attacks aren't likely programmed to accept Resist Damage*, it is likely still enhancing their damage at Schedule A's diminishing returns, despite the display.

Well, that's a relief.  Thanks for passing that along!