Enemy Image Recruiting

AustinSmith

Hi all! Been a longtime Homecoming wiki contributor, recently found this forum club.

With City of Data updated, I've been able to update the pages for the big new content for Issue 28, Page 1 (new Warriors, Labyrinth of Fog enemy group, Marine Affinity).

Just looking to see who's able to assist in new images for the Warriors; been trying my best, but I'm not the best at image enhancing and I feel like they upload to the wiki darker than I like.

Behold my altitis

Webmistress Shelob - Crab Spider Soldier (50)

Bulldog Palmieri - AR/Devices Blaster (50)

Queen I - Elec/FF Controller (50)

Sir Bedrock - Fire/Stone Brute (50)

Dump as in using some kind of program that automatically collects images or something? I mean, the list is shorter of the ones I don't need that are already on the wiki:
Warrior Bruiser, Warrior Chopper, Warrior Slammer, Warrior Soldier, Crusher, Hewer, Hoplite, Pankratiast, Hewer Elite, Pankratiast Elite, Slasher Elite and Heracles are done and posted

Behold my altitis

21 hours ago, AustinSmith said:

Dump as in using some kind of program that automatically collects images or something? I mean, the list is shorter of the ones I don't need that are already on the wiki:
Warrior Bruiser, Warrior Chopper, Warrior Slammer, Warrior Soldier, Crusher, Hewer, Hoplite, Pankratiast, Hewer Elite, Pankratiast Elite, Slasher Elite and Heracles are done and posted

image.jpeg

@Glacier Peak I think you misread my post lol, I was saying those are the ones already up on the wiki that AREN'T needed. Also can't really use those types of images with the names/reticles

• Haha 1

Behold my altitis

Just now, AustinSmith said:

@Glacier Peak I think you misread my post lol, I was saying those are the ones already up on the wiki that AREN'T needed. Also can't really use those types of images with the names/reticles

Yup, when right over my head lol

• City Council
On 7/30/2024 at 10:13 AM, AustinSmith said:

Yes, though as soon as I offered that I realized my renderer is totally broken for NPCs and haven't had a chance to poke at it yet.  But yeah, I can feed it the list of NPCs and it will spit out renders of them just like my costume site does for player costumes.

• Like 1