Sound effects request

Now I'm not trying to make this an urgent request but can sound effects be added for bare feet?  Walking across a floor with my barefoot toon and hearing the click of my heels just doesn't give off an "immersive" vibe.

Heck, the modders can probably do this because there's a mod on the modding website that destroys the patriarchy on the Sonic Attack sound effects.  Shoutout to Lithobraker for destroying the patriarchy's control over Sonic Attacks (Gender-Neutral Sonic Attacks mod!)

Wait, what was the question?  What's the link to the  modding site?  Oh, sure!  Here ya go:

https://mods.cityofheroes.dev

And, yes.  The Female Nude Patch works great with the see-through Sybil outfit, you pervert!  😛

To be clear: you *have* to have the patch installed to see nudity.  You don't have to play City of Heroes with your eyes closed.  All of the mods are local, meaning they only affect the user's computer.  So while you're hearing these pleasant Gender-Neutral Sonic Attack powers, everyone else is looking at you sideways for giving in to the patriarchy.

But anyway.  Bare feet sound effects?  Please?

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

It can't be nodded because to my knowledge there is only one footstep sound, so regardless of what footwear you have, it's the same sound.

So, I guess if you wanted *all* footsteps to sound like bare feet, you could mod it.

What this team needs is more Defenders

Is the game able to connect specific costume pieces with specific sound effects?  The closest would probably be to cludge some sort of travel/path aura that overrides normal footfall sound effects with a generic "thud" as you're walking, IMO...

54 minutes ago, Psyonico said:

It can't be nodded because to my knowledge there is only one footstep sound, so regardless of what footwear you have, it's the same sound.

So, I guess if you wanted *all* footsteps to sound like bare feet, you could mod it.

No, there is more than 1 sound. There is a walking on metal sound and a walking not on metal sound. (Edit: Not arguing that a mod likely wouldn't work, because there are not separate sounds for types of feet, but there is more than 1 footstep sound in the game.)

Edited by Rudra