can i have a swimming fly pose?

i need a swimming fly pose! i need it now!

one of my alts is a necro/marine undead scuba diver MM type, named Scuba Dave naturally, and he currently has super jump for reasons that i fail to remember exactly why... but i want to switch in some fly powers. now while i like that fly with toroidal bubble makes lots of bubbles, the normal fly pose just won't do. he needs to swim! like the in water swim, but in the air swim! as well as a not moving hover pose with the floating in water pose, but in the air.

can this happen? please? pretty please with powdered sugar and bacon bits on top please! 😁

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

RG, your whimsical suggestions always make smile! 

You get my vote!

• Microphone 1

SCRAPPER: Sir Kit Breaker-Elec/Shield *DumDum Pounder-WM/Shield *Snoglobe-Claws/Ice *Ice Flow Joe-Axe/Ice *TANK: Gamma Goon-Rad/Rad *Bernjamin Tanklin-fire/claws *Skullgrin Von Killjoy-Invul/SS *Frozen Snowshoo-Ice/Ice Quarry Goon-Stone/SS *BRUTE: Megahertz Donut-EM/Shield *Ohm Ahgerd Stone/Elec *Shadow Goon-Dark/Dark *Devilaint Le'Z-Rad/Fire *STALKER: Double OHM 7-EM/EA *Sir Kit Interupt-Elec/Shield *TROLLER: Chilly Lilly-Ice/Rad *Chlorophyllis Vance-Plant/Storm *Mechamoo-Elec/Cold *Johnny Burnsalot-Fire/Kin *Countess Gone-Ill/Dark *Lady Gone-Dark/Dark *Calpernia Tomik-Ill/Rad *Porkchop Scallywag-Fire/Nat *Gone Daddy-Plant/Dark *Merrie Melody-Symp/Dark *Toot Sweet-Fire/Dark *Lord Gone-Grav/Dark *Misty Burnsalot-Fire/Storm *Maddie Burnsalot-Fire/Rad *DOM: Scorched Eartha-Earth/Fire *Gazebo Malarkey-Dark/Psi *Clawsin Bloom-Plant/Savage *Diatomaceous Earl-Plant/Thorn *Permafrostasha-Plant/Ice *Corn Cob Earth/Earth *MM: Stupid Robot-Bot/Elec *Dark Leader-Demons/Dark *Silas Greenback-Thugs/Time *FENDER: *Dr. Gone-Dark/Dark *BAG3L-FF/Sonic *BLASTER: PinPointress-Arch/TA *Shimmy Burnsalot-Fire/TA *Lil Beefy-Ice/Fire *H0TT-fire/fire *CORRUPTOR: Shady Burnsalot-Fire/Dark *Kinetic Koala-Ice/Kin *Atmospheric Hazel-Water/Storm *Hami Dum-Seismic/Nature *MiHami Heat-Fire/Nature *SOA *Big Gravy-Crabbermind *Sentinel: NP Seymour-Elec/Regen

57 minutes ago, mistagoat said:

RG, your whimsical suggestions always make smile! 

i am afraid you have the wrong residence mr goat, whimsical girl is two houses down... the pink house with the flamingo and garden gnome lawn ornments... 😁

• Haha 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

I was going to say this is ridiculous, that the game would have no idea what characters should be able to use a swimming flight or not. However, turns out that doesn't matter. From flying characters that simply want to act like they are swimming for their own or others' amusement to characters whose bodies "float" in air and require them to swim through that medium, there are a variety of reasons why a flying character should be allowed to do this even if it isn't necessary for them to fly. So I see no reason why this shouldn't be an option. You have my vote.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Moose 1

I like it.

>.> While we're at it, how about a "greatest american hero" flail (granted, I think that was mostly when he was trying to land) or one with the character resting on their back, head propped in their hands, not even looking where they're going... >.> (I have plenty of non serious characters - and even a few of the serious ones - who'd use any number of things like this.)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 2