Thank you, Homecoming. It was fun.

Ston

34 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Can you agree that harassment is unacceptable and has no place in this community?

We all agree that harassment is unacceptable and has no place in this community. I feel that you trying to mischaracterize disagreeing with things the devs have done as harassment is, quite frankly, insulting. You're well aware of the fact that many, if not most, of the people on the forums are 50+ years old. Please stop trying to teach us the rules as if we were small children.

Criticism of the changes that the devs have made isn't harassment, especially not when it's given as feedback on forums started and maintained by the Council of Thirteen for the specific purpose of getting feedback from their players. Can you agree with that?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

2 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

We all agree that harassment is unacceptable and has no place in this community.

Except for Sai, who is apparently incapable of agreeing that harassment has no place in this community.

Just now, PeregrineFalcon said:

I feel that you trying to mischaracterize disagreeing with things the devs have done as harassment is, quite frankly, insulting. 

Harassment is harassment. I have not once mentioned "disagreeing" in this thread or at any point in time and equivocated it to harassment. Full stop. Disagreeing is not harassment. Anyone who implies otherwise is intentionally being disingenuous and it is quite insulting indeed.

4 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Please stop trying to teach us the rules as if we were small children.

The poster I was quoting failed to grasp the fact that they already acknowledge harassment has no place in this community. I did not quote anyone else's response, stop trying to imply I am attempting to teach anyone else here anything.

5 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Criticism of the changes that the devs have made isn't harassment, especially not when it's given as feedback on forums started and maintained by the Council of Thirteen for the specific purpose of getting feedback from their players. Can you agree with that?

Bingo, agreed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I feel like I’m out of the loop on this one, is there some big incoming change that I’m not aware of? I’ve checked the notes and beta and didn’t see anything, so am I missing something here?

• Game Master
5 minutes ago, Neiska said:

I feel like I’m out of the loop on this one, is there some big incoming change that I’m not aware of? I’ve checked the notes and beta and didn’t see anything, so am I missing something here?

Nothing at all. I've locked the thread as it serves no purpose at this point

• Thanks 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Moose 1