Patch Notes for October 8th, 2024

21 minutes ago, Voltor said:

Update does not appear to be installing, gets to approx 50 to 60% then errors out.  

Mine worked and I logged in briefly and saw other players.   Reset Router or something?

I did have my Diag client error out, but that's because the main client hadn't finished updating.  (Probably non-applicable in your case since you'd see it)

Missions

Various

• Fixed AI pathing issues in the end room affecting a few maps in the office tileset.

I know the initial upload to the beta server for the office map fix was missing the updated AI pathfinding beacons (which were deployed later) - sorry I didn't get to running them in the last couple of nights to double-check!

Two of the afflicted office maps with the tile still appear to be bugged when testing via Architect as of this post, but the rest seem to be fixed (and hoping none of the others broke!)

• Office_60_Layout_03_02 - End Room
  • V_Office_45_Layout_09 - Floor 2 Side Room (The end room was fine, the side room indicated appears to have the issue)
    image.png.102e2598bb5ee27a454cf669c2ab3cdf.png

Ok. Was solo in PI during a banner event and tried the hit once.

I think it does work, if you are within a range of the banner.

I got the badge for three of the four but did not get the Hell Hath No Fury badge

And I did hit it a few times according to my log.    I did get the Monstrous badge as well.

14 hours ago, lemming said:

Mine worked and I logged in briefly and saw other players.   Reset Router or something?

I did have my Diag client error out, but that's because the main client hadn't finished updating.  (Probably non-applicable in your case since you'd see it)

Found the problem system running normally for now, new part coming.

• Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!

Regarding the Font of Malevolence that uses Spectral Pull, has the Anchored function changed? While the screen shows that you are "Anchored" you can still be Pulled to the center of the map to your demise.

Edited by SuperBear