Most Difficult Missions

hastened

Consistently, the mission I dread most is "Clear out Igneous in cave" in the Hollows

Igneous are some of most obnoxious enemies in the game.  Massive damage, knockbacks, and they will chase forever so you can't pull back from them.  Sure it's a low level mission, that just makes it worse because your arsonal is limited.

Virtue Shard:

Quick Shot Kid

Liberty Vanguard

Gleaming Spark

Shadow Squirrel

Consistently, the mission I dread most is "Clear out Igneous in cave" in the Hollows

Igneous are some of most obnoxious enemies in the game.  Massive damage, knockbacks, and they will chase forever so you can't pull back from them.  Sure it's a low level mission, that just makes it worse because your arsonal is limited.

They are also highly resistant to slows and immobilizes so if you're a character who relies heavily on those to keep enemies out of melee range you're even more screwed.

Defender Smash!

Almost anything from Mr. G.

I've been playing through his arcs recently. I would say that the missions themselves are fine, it's just that they use some of the nastier enemy groups. The Vanguard Sword in his first arc in particular are just plain nasty and the Awakened in his third arc are almost as bad (and I'm playing on a Crab Spider so I've got decent psionic defense).

There was a general trend in the game for new enemy groups to be made more difficult than most of the Issue 0 enemy groups but IMHO I think the devs went a bit overboard with some of them.

Defender Smash!

AND they are disgusting, passing gas through so many areas on their bodies....

But after you defeat those Pumices, you can break them up into Pumice stone snd that's a lot of free cleaning product there...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting