Tina Chung mission, "Break up the meeting" bugged

RikOz

Story arc: The Freakshow War

Mission: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Tina_Chung#Break_up_the_meeting

This mission is bugged. It's an "open map" mission, with the specific mission area sealed off with a forcefield. The goal is to defeat all of the Council and Freakshow mobs, and take out the leader of each group.

Problem: Not a single Freakshow mob on the map. Council absolutely everywhere, but no Freakshow. Also, neither group leader appeared - I assume that, since they were supposed to be negotiating a deal, the two leaders would have been together.

I went to the trouble of flying along the forcefield, to mark out the entire border of the map. A lot of the enclosed area was covered in water, but I covered every inch of dry ground until I ran out of mobs to fight. I also flew to the tops of every building I could, just in case, though I didn't actually expect to find anything up there because putting the mobs up there would have made the mission impossible for non-flying characters. I checked every place I could at ground level in case there were mobs  in open areas under the buildings. I was in this mission for nearly an hour.

No Freakshow, no leaders. I gave up and autocompleted the mission.

• 3 weeks later

Had trouble with this mish as well. Had to get a GM to help in game. He found them, I didn't. I think after you kill every single creep they take a minute or three to spawn. They're on the main island (there's a smaller isle up north IIRC make sure to kill everything that moves there.) towards the bottom right quadrant of the map.