AE wishlist

My #1 wish for AE is for basic fighting fighting abilities to create basic enemies and thugs that aren't fully super-powered, like the so-named "Fighting" power pool abilities but with the addition of a basic pistol or handgun power.

Are these skills included somewhere and I just don't know where to look?

After that, I'm looking forward to the eventual (hopefully) inclusion of the premium power sets (most notably absent is water blast) for AE enemies. Last I knew these were available for players but not NPC's.

I e-mailed with one of the Dev's and they said it was likely coming (the rest of the power sets) but I haven't followed up to see if they've implemented them yet.

Also would be great if we could tick a box to make certain NPC's use Beast Run by default!!! This could be where the flight option is. It would help greatly to distinguish a character's well... character.

Hidden costume pieces unlocked! I posted a threat about wanting to make custom Trolls. AFAIK they're faces/heads are hidden. Best we can do is green skin and an angry face, but no horn-lumps!

I'm sure there are other similar pieces which are hidden.

If I am mistaken and we already do have any of these things, PLEASE let me know! Otherwise, what are YOUR wish list items for AE NPC's???

I drawed things:

Gallery of my CoH Pantheon

This isn't really related to the functions of AE or any of the discourse around how people use AE.

If I could wish for something for AE, it would be that the buildings were removed from zones who's aesthetic doesn't really go with the modern appearance of the AE buildings. I would limit the AE buildings to Atlas, Steel, Talos and PI Hero-side, and then Mercy (for parity), Port Oakes, Cap and St. Martial Villain-side. I also really wonder why anyone would build an AE building in the RWZ. I think it would make more sense as like part of the training area in the Vanguard base.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

To have AE removed from level 1-15 zones

I'd leave them in Atlas Park and Mercy Island.  True, the combination of AE traffic and costume contests makes AP the laggiest zone in the game (in my experience) but I spend less time on a new character there than I will in Kings Row or wherever else the AE traffic would migrate to if there wasn't one in Atlas.  As for Mercy... well high traffic isn't really an issue in the Isles.

If I could wish for something for AE, it would be that the buildings were removed from zones who's aesthetic doesn't really go with the modern appearance of the AE buildings.

I'd remove them all, for the reason you give - except for Atlas and Mercy (as I said above) and Cap au Diable and maybe Talos or Steel Canyon for higher levels.  I have to wonder how many people - if any - regularly use the ones in say Port Oakes or even moreso St. Martial.

HEAT and VEAT power sets please.

"Titan/Bio scrappers are the stealthiest toons in the game."

"How's that possible? They don't have any inherent stealth and you'd never take concealment pool powers on them!"

"You see; they're perfect at stealth because nobody will notice if there's nobody to notice."

On top of having access to more powersets and powers as described above. I'd like more control over most aspects of the AE. Allow me to script AI, to have more freedom in where I place mobs and how they can interact and so on.

Lastly but significantly more difficult, allow me to craft custom pvp scenarios.

If you think that people will exploit this for free rewards, then I'm find with rewards being taken away unless certain rules are followed.