Hasten Firing Off When Inaccessible (Grayed out)

MajorCece

I submitted a ticket and was asked to make a thread on here.

Upon doing the Personal Story Arcs of several characters, specifically in the Dark Astoria contacts that give them (as well as one or two non-DA contacts), my Hasten power animation will fire as will the sound effect.  It goes off constantly, repeating over in a loop throughout the entire solo-only mission.  Even removing the auto-fire before entering (as I have it on auto fire, having the green circle around it), this occurs.

I can still finish the missions and my powers go back to normal.  I enter into a solo-only personal story arc?  It happens.

Is there anyone else experiencing this? 

IDK about that mish, but I've had it do everything from Look like it's ready to fire and not (not just for hasten) to fire and look like it was never fired. I remember an old bug where a sound would get stuck in a loop and the only way to get rid of it was to relog. There were times where it'd get really loud as the sounds built up.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I've seen this as well.  A few days ago in the Dark Astoria solo missions, and the Cimerora follow-up contact.

It eventually stopped looping when I stayed in the mission long enough. I was going slow and reading everything.