WANTED: Mad Scientist and/or Distinguished Prfessor

LeapingLemur

Dumb grad student whose parents paid to get her into university is looking for a mad scientist or professor of the hard sciences to fawn over and follow around like an annoying puppy dog. I guarantee I will ruin your experiments and cause catastrophic lab accidents, perhaps even the one that gave you and I our powers! Don't care about alignment status. Willing to relocate to the Rogue Isles, Paragon City or even Praetorian Earth.

Please respond! My gap year is almost over unless I decide to take another one.

(( You can find me in game @Leaping Lemur or respond here or send me a pm; I have not built this character yet. I have an AT and sets in mind, but can probably be persuaded to play something that fits best with your own character. ))

(( UPDATE, I have built the char, rad/atomic blaster ))

It's a pity I don't really do RP because one of my characters would be an excellent fit here. Part of his backstory is that Paragon University tends to palm some of the less capable grad students off on him in order to get them (and him) out of the way.

Aw man, that would be PERFECT. She'd definitely be the type to be palmed off on someone the admin doesn't like.