Kalinda contact pointer

WanderingAries

So I just finished the mish "Defeat Burch and all Negotiators", clicked on Kalinda in my contact list and it's pointing to "-302.5 238.3 -419.3" in Mercy. The Map location is still correct though. I just tried clicking through to the next mish, clicking on her name again, and she's still being pointed elsewhere. I vaguely recall something like this being on live, but IDK if it was this contact.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Ok, so maybe this is a bug with my alt? The new mish is pointing to that door now, but the marker is def the opposite direction. I'll update if it persists.

Alt: Verborgenes Feuer

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Just finished the next mish and the pointer now aims at the actual contact.