IO sets

Akinesia

Unless it is a unique IO limited to one copy only the general rule is you may benefit from up to 5 of the same set. (for set bonuses - power bonuses like damage/accuracy etc no limit).

Good resource: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Invention_Origin_Enhancements

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

If you're talking about the Controller ATO sets, you can only have the complete set slotted once per character. You can break them up over a variety of powers if you'd rather get just the 2-slot bonus three times, or the 2-slot bonus and 3-slot bonus twice, but the later bonuses are good enough that I don't see the point.

ATO, Winter, Purple, and other unique sets such as Overwhelming Force can only be slotted once each per character. But ordinary Uncommon or Rare sets can be slotted as many times as you like. Note that you can only benefit from the same size of any given set bonus five times per character at most, though.

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!