So SG Passcode??!!

dwarvenlord1

So I have been trying to figure this out, but I am missing something.

I understand that while in SG Edit Mode, I can enter:

/sgpasscode YourCodeWordHere

and that will set the base passcode to the YourCodeWordHere-####, where #### is you supergroup id number.

Unfortunately, I am not getting any text back and can not find where to find my supergroup id number, or anywhere that the passcode is listed.

So how the heck do I find out what my SG ID # is, and is the passcode listed anywhere?

• Like 2

You do not have to be in base edit mode. I was having trouble figuring it out, and ended up doing it while in the base outside of edit mode.

I could not get it to work on an alt, but it did on the SG leader toon.

Also, something I did not see mentioned...the numbers people mention at the end? They were randomly generated by the game.

For example, I kept trying 'Angel-777' and it did not work.

But when I entered 'Angel', it generated the code 'ANGEL-3460'.

I'm on Indomitable server, but my base is barely started at this point (I just returned).

• Like 1

AFAICT, the numbers are the fixed number of your base and thus unique. Every SG could use DUMBASS as its pass code and the whole code would still be unique to each base.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

AFAICT, the numbers are the fixed number of your base and thus unique. Every SG could use DUMBASS as its pass code and the whole code would still be unique to each base.

This is correct.

The number that the game appends to your word is your SG ID number.  You can change the word any time with the slash command, but the number will always be the same.