Carnival of Shadows issues with slow movement powers

Danakir

I was testing slow movement powers for the purpose of a build I'm working on when I stumbled on what appears to be some kind of bug and/or undocumented feature involving the Bronze Strongman line of minions in the Carnival of Shadows. They seem completely immune to debuffs to their running speed, despite having no ostensible resistance to said debuffs and the debuffs showing normally on their stat screen when using the power analyzer. Even with several orders of magnitude more speed debuffs than their maximum speed they still remain at their normal speed. For the sake of further testing the behavior I used the same powers on the rest of the Carnival of Shadows enemies and none of them displayed similar behavior.

This leaves me somewhat bewildered. Is the Bronze Strongman meant to be completely immune to slow movement type effects? If not, then something has clearly gone wrong.

I'd very much welcome some confirmation either way as both individual testing and scrutinizing the power analyzer didn't provide me any answers as to why this unique behavior is happening.

I want to say they've always been pretty much immune to Slows. Makes me with City of Data was still up.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

Took forever, but I finally got their resistances to link in-game. Paste this in to chat: [Carnival_Strongman_Inherent.Resistance]

You'll see they have 100% Resistance to RunSpeed Slows, along with Mag 100 Protection to Repel, 50% Resistance to KB/KU, 70% Resistance to Immobs and 20% Resistance to Smashing damage.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

You're the real MVP! Makes me wish I could say more than just thanks. I've looked at it myself and you're completely right. So that's case closed.

I do wish there was an easy way to access this information though, cuz this is super handy to have.

You're the real MVP! Makes me wish I could say more than just thanks. I've looked at it myself and you're completely right. So that's case closed.

I do wish there was an easy way to access this information though, cuz this is super handy to have.

You can click the Give Inf like below Trickshooters name.  That always a nice thanks

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting