Pillar of Ice and Flame

Ukase

I know earlier, I took a level 14 to my sg base and did the spelunker mission (missing fortune teller). Now, I am unable to do this with any character below level 25. I don't understand why.

So...if possible, it would be nice to use the pillar of ice and flame so my level 14 can get the ouro portal without feeling cheap and dirty and begging for one.

In the meantime, I'll use Echo:galaxy city...but it'd be nice if we could actually use the pillar.

I can't imagine why that doesn't work...The Pillar shouldn't be tracking things on an account level, just a character level...You could remove the Pillar and put it back in and see if that "resets" it.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Hmmmm... according to the P-Wiki:

If starting from Ouroboros then everyone on the team has to be level 15 or higher, just to be in the zone, but from a base only the team leader has to be 15+.

Is this outdated info?

I know a character is now allowed to be in the zone at a lower level (10?), but don't you have to be higher (25?) to start an Ouro mish (regardless if it is started via base pillar or Ouro pillar) ? 

Hmmmm... according to the P-Wiki:

If starting from Ouroboros

I know a character is now allowed to be in the zone at a lower level (10?)

Last I checked there's no level restriction on Ouroboros, just a level 14 restriction on using the portal to get there.

And I last checked two minutes ago.  ^_^

Last I checked there's no level restriction on Ouroboros, just a level 14 restriction on using the portal to get there.

And I last checked two minutes ago.  ^_^

Gotcha...

Of course. Hence, the Echo cities workaround (derp!)

But what about using the crystal to access/start missions?