Incarnate abilities

Boon

Where can I find a good break down of lore destiny and judgement incarnate abilities, I am working on my spines/fire farmer. I don't really enjoy him that much but I do enjoy the money he makes me.

I have a spines/fire farmer as well. I don't particularly enjoy him either. I did not enjoy running the red side arc for my patron pool. You may be a damage machine in an AE fire farm, but out in the real world, it was tough to survive that red side arc at level 35. Now he never leaves the AE. There is simply no reason once he hit level 50. He's just a big, red ATM.  I did make a second account for this one so that I can quickly level up any new alt by picking concealment at level 4, and then just hiding behind a rock in Bloody Rainbow. With that dual boxing approach I can get any new alt up to level 20 in 40 mins or so (and I'm not a great farmer).

I have a spines/fire farmer as well. I don't particularly enjoy him either. I did not enjoy running the red side arc for my patron pool. You may be a damage machine in an AE fire farm, but out in the real world, it was tough to survive that red side arc at level 35. Now he never leaves the AE. There is simply no reason once he hit level 50. He's just a big, red ATM.  I did make a second account for this one so that I can quickly level up any new alt by picking concealment at level 4, and then just hiding behind a rock in Bloody Rainbow. With that dual boxing approach I can get any new alt up to level 20 in 40 mins or so (and I'm not a great farmer).

If you are just using AE tl level you can start the arc at 35 then level some more and finish it easily.  Or ask for help. You can usually find someone willing to join for the sake of unlocking patrons.

I've kind of avoided the lore pets. Are they more cosmetic, or do they actually help?

They held a crap ton. Core offers boat loads of damage and Radial offers about half as much damage in exchange for a literally invincible pocket support.

"Titan/Bio scrappers are the stealthiest toons in the game."

"How's that possible? They don't have any inherent stealth and you'd never take concealment pool powers on them!"

"You see; they're perfect at stealth because nobody will notice if there's nobody to notice."