Can Repeatable Mission contacts with limited lvl range be given Flashback option

For example Meg Mason in the Hollows only covers levels 5 - 15, it would be fun if there was an exemplar option on the contact itself for characters above level 15, so we could click on her, exemplar & then run her missions.

Some of these other repeatable mission contacts also have a limited level range as well.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Category:Repeatable_Missions

And would it be possible for a repeatable mission contact be added to Perez Park as well?

I’m a +2 for this.  .5 for Flashback, and 1.5 for a Perez Park Contact.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

At this point (given that most enemy groups are level-capped ANYWAY), nothing would please me more than simply removing 'outleveling contacts' as a thing in CoH. 

Sure, the Songcrystal of Ice and Flashback is there for most formal storyarcs, but its.. clunky.  Immersion breaking.  And well, wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey.  I dont want to travel back in time to that time in the past where I did this thing I forgot.  I want to go visit the contact that I had to stop helping because an arbitrary level dinged cause I forgot to turn off XP, and finish helping them out.

Why not simply allow Bob the Lvl 50 Incarnate Deathgod to revist his starter contact that he outleveled, or the hollows contact he outleveled, or whatever.. and make friends with that contact.  Experience the story.

Its not like the game will be giving us lvl 50 Skulls to get lvl 50 loot off of (or as if, in the presence of AE, theres really an issue even if they were)

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute