QoL wishlist

Hi

Just thought I would drop my QoL wishlist in here, on the off chance any of them are easy to factor in to what ever is being planned next. These are just little things I have noticed since starting to play again.

1. Gravity propel items - either to disappear/disintegrate on impact, or to only summon small items when indoors (a trail of forklifts and pool tables in narrow caves is both hilarious and irritating)

2. Location based powers - An option to instant cast location based powers at your feet and keep the icon showing the cooldown animation (I know you can set a macro button already).

3. Auction House - when you drag a salvage stack onto the AH, it defaults to the full stack, not the number of the last item you dragged. I can't imagine what use setting it at the last number of items you dragged serves (I'm sure someone will think of it), but an option to drag the full stack as a default would be nice.

4. Fire tank RotP - Probably the most controversial on this list to change an existing power, but as my tank's tier 9 power, it would be great if Rise of the Phoenix had a dual use for when you are alive. At the moment you can buy what is pretty much this power from the P2W vendor, which I think shows how under-powered this top tier power is. I was thinking either:

i) a passive heal buff which would synergise with Healing Flames, or

ii) making it clickable when alive, but adding an alive effect to an AOE ally res, or

iii) making it clickable when alive, but adding an alive effect to 'burn off' all debuffs you are suffering from.

(specifically chose these to not be 'farming' utilities)

5. Task Forces - Being able to pass leadership in a task force.

6. Task Forces - People who log out at the start of a taskforce and log back in for the last mission should get a reduced reward. Having recently had this on DrQ tf, it would have removed the need to have an argument about whether to kick them and also remove the bad feeling amongst the team about them 'leaching' the reward.

7. Emails - Remove the requirement to put body text in an email, as I mostly just use this to send myself items; and also the ability to add multiple items at once would be good.

8. Vendors - Vendors could show your regular IO recipes in a different section to your set recipes (the same way enhancements are in a different section).

9. Power pools - Remove the 4 power pool limit. I often have space for a utility power at the end of a build, like recall friend, but don't always have a spare power pool after speed/leaping/fighting/leadership, which are generally more important.

10. Terra Volta Respec - a timer/indicator for the waves, so you aren't stood there like a lemon waiting, when its actually a porter who has run off.

11. Paragon City Time - an option to have the in game time in the UI, as this is relevant for some spawns and badges. I know you can ask a civilian starting with the letter F, but only if you can find one!

12. Mission transporter - why does someone else's OB portal interrupt the mission transporter? Could the interrupt criteria be changed to in-combat only?

Hopefully a few of these could make their way into consideration for future.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later

Bump for mish/pd/base transporter interrupt being removed if possible. It's not even just ouro portals. Getting bumped by someone, a butterfly flapping its wings on another continent, another angel jumping onto the head of a pin, anything's liable to interrupt it.

/signed on 7,8. /jranger on 6. 10 if you don't get new spawns within a few seconds, there's a teleporter.

For 2 i have a square power tray to the left of my insps where i can easily monitor countdowns for macroed powers by keeping the power icons there.

• Like 1

As a refinement to your full stack idea for the AH:

Let it default to the full stack only if the last item you sold was a full stack.

Also, it would be nice to have the option of selling all but 1 item in the stack.