Wentworth's history for new players

MynexHavelin

Hey all. Is there a way to warn new players not to trust Wentworth history when posting a new listing? It stole all my money because I was led to believe that a 10k item was selling consistently for a week at around 8 million. I almost couldn't believe it myself, but thought if the history was refreshing every day with new sales of the item, I should get in on the deal.

I'm not here to complain. I get that this is a free game from the old code. But I'd hate for this to happen to other new players. Is there a way in the game to warn players? How about an announcement or pinned message on the Discord. Ideally, the history should be removed while it lies to us, haha, but I'm not holding out for that.

Thanks for your time.

It's a known bug, at least for people that read this sub forum.  Sorry to hear that you got fooled by it, but as is usual, if a deal seems too good to be true then it probably is.  Personally I would prefer they fix the bug, rather than waste time working on ways around it or ways to warn people about it.  Nor am I in favor of disabling the last five history because most of the time in my experience it's accurate, such as it is.