Does Gravitic Stack with other powers?

Sura

As an Ice tanker I have Chilling Embrace which debuffs foes' damage, recharge, and movement speed (and is a taunt as well).  If I use Gravitic Interface will the -recharge and -speed procs stack with their counterparts in Chilling Embrace? 

Thanks!

They should stack but be aware there is a cap on -Recharge effects of -75%. It's not too hard to hit.

• Thanks 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

As long as the source is different powers/abilities, then it almost always will stack, yes - with the one caveat of there being caps, past which there's no additional effect.

Also, usually the SAME power from two separate characters, will usually stack their effects.  So, TWO guys with Chilling Embrace standing next to an enemy are going to really, really give that guy a bad day (assuming they don't resist any or most of the -recharge, of course ... AVs do tend to resist debuffs, a lot).

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

That makes sense.  When I looked in Pines for Gravitic it said "doesn't stack from same caster".

It seems like there's pretty clear popular choices in the Incarnate powers like Interface.  Not much discussion on Gravitic.  Ice and Chilling might be one of the few situations where Gravitic would make sense since it stacks.