Radio Mission Diversification - Peregrine Island

Rhinoxx

I have run quite a few radio missions on Peregrine Island, both before and after level 50 and I would really like to see some more groups.

As far as I can tell, the enemy groups actually IN missions right now are:

• Malta
  • Council
  • Carnival of Shadows
  • Arachnos
  • Circle of Thorns

But on the island itself, there are also:

• Rikti
  • Devoured Earth
  • Nemesis

And those three villain groups also exist in the 40-54 level range, especially since they DO appear in Tips and Alignment Missions.

Could these please be added to the rotation - I don't know how complicated that would be, but when looking at the existing radio missions, they use a limited range of locations and maps - so maybe a search&replace could simply be done? I seem to recall the developers saying adding new missions was not quite as easy as just building it in EA.

• Like 4

The mission text might look a little funky with the Rikti & Devouring Earth missions but i've also had BOSS_NAME call me out in the newspapers before so I think it'll be okay

+1 from me

• Like 1

Oh? You like City of Heroes?

Name every player character.

I'll be waiting in my PMs.

.... now I wanna make a Villain, and call him BOSS_NAME ... 😄 😄 😄

• Haha 3

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

15 hours ago, krj12 said:

I'd love to have 5th column added to the list of radio villain groups in PI, since they are supposed to be an opposing faction to the Council.

Agree on that - I specifically made a one-map farm in EA with 5th Column, just so I could pop into EA every now and then and fight some of those dastardly OG nazies 😄