Wind Control?

I remember reading toward the end back in 2012, Wind Control was in the works. I've even found Paragon Wiki entries of descriptions of it's powers and numbers. Anyone heard if there are any plans to finish the power up and bring it to Homecoming?

It was in the Issue 24 game files, however, I believe none of the graphics were ever finished, which is probably why we can't play it now.

Also, I remember looking through it and thinking it needed A LOT of playtesting; seemed a bit complicated compared to the other Control sets.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

• 4 weeks later

from what i was reading it looks like it used some kind of mechanic like TW's momentum.

You would cast one wind power that would apply the effect and it would bost any power that consumed it.

iirc the updated hero planer had the stats for the set its a shame it was never finished

Let us hope someday wind/ is a thing that happens

I saw the set on ParagonWiki and immediately wanted to do a Wind/Dark Dominator, recoloring Dark to look like sand for a desert-themed character.

I really want this to be a thing.  Dammit.

sand storm could be cool, combined with water quicksand?