Issues with the 2nd to last /Bio ability?

Seroster01

Sorry for the relatively vague title, but I'm not in front of my PC (I browse the internet on my phone while winding down for bed) & I can't find any info for Sentinel's Bio Armor anywhere on the net.  I'll also apologize for being a bit fuzzy on the numbers for what I'm discussing, but the last thing I did in-game was take the power when I trained up to 35 & thus I didn't play around with it a lot other than briefly checking the numeric results of each toggle...

ANYWAY, the 2nd to last power in /Bio gives a small-ish amount of Resistance by default (6% I think, so pretty solid for a Sentinel passive) & says that it gives additional bonuses depending on the current Adaptation.  The listed bonuses are as follows: Defensive Adaptation gives additional resistance, Efficient Adaptation gives a bonus to max end, and Offensive Adaptation says it's bonus is +range.  My general... confusion,  I guess is for the Efficient & Offensive bonuses. 

The resistance bonus from Defensive was very small, but the power already gives a decent resistance bonus & just about any resistance is generally useful.  However I was extremely underwhelmed when I looked at the combat info window & saw the bonus for Efficient.  The following may be wrong, but IIRC, the bonus increases a character's maximum endurance by a fraction of a percent.  That just doesn't seem like it'd do much of anything. 

Moving on to the bonus from Offensive; after repeatedly toggling it on & off and switching bewteen the other Adaptations, I can only conclude that either the bonus is bugged or doesn't show up in the info tracker properly.  As far as the bugged portion, it might be that the effect is just completely broken & does nothing, it might be that the power's bonus was somehow overwritten by the + range bonuses from my 2 Sentinel ATOs sets, or it might not actually be bugged at all & the effect just isn't shown.  That in itself could be a bug, but it could also just be a result of an alternative style of implementing +range that I'm not aware of..

Is anyone else in a position to examine these effects?  This might need to be moved or created again in the bug report forums instead, but I wanted to check with other folks to make sure it wasn't an isolated issue.

The range part has been mentioned before. But it goes with the other bugs the AT has, like one of the big attacks in Fire being doing less damage than it should. Toss it into the bug forum for sure.