No way to attach more than one enhancement to email?

FullEclipse

Hey all is there a way to send a bunch of enhancements using the email system?  It seems to limit it to one attachment per email.  I have a main that can create IO fairly cheap(memorization) and would like him to be able to send alot of them to my alts, but that will a lot of emails and time if i have to send them one at at time.  I would like to send say 10 lvl 50 Dmg IOs in one email.

1 attachment per email...However, you can create a SG base for free in this game, and one of the benefits are Enhancement tables that store Enhancements...

You can invite all your Alts to the base and then it's easier pickens when multiple enhancements are involved

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

1 minute ago, FullEclipse said:

So is there no storage for enhancements?  I know there is vault storage for salvage but other than that, there seems to be nothing.

There's enhancement storage, by far the best way to transfer them.

13 minutes ago, FullEclipse said:

So is there no storage for enhancements?  I know there is vault storage for salvage but other than that, there seems to be nothing.

To be clear...the storage we are talking about would only be found in a Supergroup Base...not the personal vault...

Outside of a Supergroup Base, you can only store salvage in Vaults...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

4 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

To be clear...the storage we are talking about would only be found in a Supergroup Base...not the personal vault...

Outside of a Supergroup Base, you can only store salvage in Vaults...

Not true, you can store salvage at WW (auction house) as well. Same with IOs, recipes etc. Just drag and drop without listing. 

Edited by TechPappee
More information

26 minutes ago, TechPappee said:

Not true, you can store salvage at WW (auction house) as well. Same with IOs, recipes etc. Just drag and drop without listing. 

But another character on the same account can’t access it

Cross-Shard...I get the pain even more now...

FWIW - You can transfer up to 5 characters every 3 days between shards...Move the Character who you want to receive the enhancement to SuperCrafterBob's shard (that was going to be my 2nd choice for global handle), have him jump into the SG Base, load up, and the transfer him back home all the wealthier...

Probably too late now, and I'm going to give your workaround a like because I really can appreciate the dogged determination you showed to get this done!

• Thanks 1