Island Rum, Mac user

Lions Pryde

:( I am trying to play on a 2009 Mac mini. The Island Rum launcher comes up, but when I hit play, the green checkmark shows for about 10 seconds and goes away. I've tried deleting and redownloading, the rescan option, all the steps in the initial troubleshooting guide. The strange thing is, my son also plays on a Macbook (which I set up for him) and his works fine. PLEASE help. I did play on this same Mac before the game closed.

This has been happening to me since last night.  Says "Launching COH Homecoming", locks focus as if it's about to launch the app in fullscreen mode, sits for ~5 minutes, then releases focus and goes back to "Ready to play" with no checkmark.

Current build is 033020181 on a 2012 iMac running Mojave.  Last successfully played a week ago.

There is no mac channel in the discord.

I've downloaded Island Rum and the CoH winebottle, they are both in applications within my user profile, I am an administrator.  Island Rum starts trying to download .exe files at 24/143, entirely closing at 32/143.  I have screenshots of the Unauthorized Access Exceptions for a couple of the .exe files.

There is no mac channel in the discord.

I've downloaded Island Rum and the CoH winebottle, they are both in applications within my user profile, I am an administrator.  Island Rum starts trying to download .exe files at 24/143, entirely closing at 32/143.  I have screenshots of the Unauthorized Access Exceptions for a couple of the .exe files.

There's two discords, check out my guide...they are both listed there.

Island Rum..... ready to play ..... hit the play button ..... get (Error loading plist) ..... any assistance would be greatly appreciated... as I was not able to get the game going on my windows 10 pc ... ugh its mothers day ... Im a mother I need my coh fix lol

Island Rum..... ready to play ..... hit the play button ..... get (Error loading plist) ..... any assistance would be greatly appreciated... as I was not able to get the game going on my windows 10 pc ... ugh its mothers day ... Im a mother I need my coh fix lol

First thing I'm thinking is double check the file path.  There is an option to do that if you click on the little palm tree in the upper left corner.  Then double check the manifest.  Then re-validate files. 

That's about as far as my troubleshooting goes.  Anything beyond that, I call for my resident geek.  <3