Claw Scrapper Animation Bug?

ELRODVOSS

My main in the live days was a Claw/Regen Scrapper.  I have remade him as a Claw/Bio Scrapper.

I have noticed (and can provide video clips if needed) that a lot of times the animation seems to include the "whip out claws" animation, even when im only used claw based attacks.  It appears random, but it does slow down the attack chain a little and seems to ruin the flow and speed of claws.

Is this something that is intended as design and I have never noticed or some random animation bug for Claw?  

Thanks

-Elrodvoss

8 hours ago, GM Sijin said:

Just to clarify: Are you using any of bio's click powers? They cause your weapons to sheath.

I watched it and while yes, it does sheath when I use the Bio click powers, I watch the sequence and even with no other powers turning on and using only the claw, it still seems to happen.  I "think" i see a pattern, but cant nail it down.  It looks like every 3rd attack it will do the whip out animation.  Seems to happen with slash more often, but I have seen it do with other claw powers as well. 

And after looking is seems to be random for the most part.  but does seem to happen every 2nd - 4th attack and this is without clicking any other powers other then the claw attacks.

-Elrodvoss

17 hours ago, ELRODVOSS said:

My main in the live days was a Claw/Regen Scrapper.  I have remade him as a Claw/Bio Scrapper.

I have noticed (and can provide video clips if needed) that a lot of times the animation seems to include the "whip out claws" animation, even when im only used claw based attacks.  It appears random, but it does slow down the attack chain a little and seems to ruin the flow and speed of claws.

Is this something that is intended as design and I have never noticed or some random animation bug for Claw?  

Thanks

-Elrodvoss

Are some of your attacks set to NoRedraw? If you mix Original and NoRedraw animations, I believe you will have to redraw your Claws anytime you try to use an Original animation after a NoRedraw animation. Double check that all of your attacks are either Original or NoRedraw.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

I tested it some more and it is every 3rd attack.  It will do it with Strike, swipe, slash, follow up, focus, eviscerate, and spin.  

Please note the they claws are still out, but he does that 1/4 squat, whip arms out to side animation.  This is what I reference as "whip claws out"

I am going to attempt to link a 40 second video of 1 mob attack.  I hope this gives you a better idea.   

There is one point that I use a Bio click in the video, but even then he does not do the "whip out" animation afterwards, but I could be wrong.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nP6Y2qk0KZD1etLzpgi2Cqh0APcgLq7i

-Elrodvoss

23 minutes ago, Trickshooter said:

Are some of your attacks set to NoRedraw? If you mix Original and NoRedraw animations, I believe you will have to redraw your Claws anytime you try to use an Original animation after a NoRedraw animation. Double check that all of your attacks are either Original or NoRedraw.

Ill check that here in just a moment.  Thanks.