Villain can't log in - Stuck on Port Oakes load screen

justicefornone

As the subject alas. While trying to play my villain I get stuck loading Port Oakes. It gets about a third of the way there, sloooooowly creeps up then logs me out for inactivity :(

I've re-validated the files a few times and everything else is silky smooth. Any ideas folks?

I'm having the same issue.  One of my character is now stuck trying to zone into Port Oakes.  Progress bar zips to about 40% then barely trickles up till I get timed out back to the login screen.

Very frustrating issue.

Unfortunately I don't have any other computers to try that on.  Now I'm also having an issue where my other character gets hung up trying to log onto Mercy Island.

The progress bar goes to about 40% then just hangs till it eventually times me out.

Unfortunately I don't have any other computers to try that on.  Now I'm also having an issue where my other character gets hung up trying to log onto Mercy Island.

The progress bar goes to about 40% then just hangs till it eventually times me out.

Try a different connection if you can. I have the issue with Atlas Park, Atlas Park Bank Robbery, Imperial City, and the Investigate Anderson Construction mission from Shauna Stockwell. When using my main internet connection, but if I borrow the hotspot(Not optimal at all) it load those zones. Keeps me from even attempting to do any team stuff.  :(

Same issue. Defender (31, Time/Beam, Everlasting) is stuck at about 40% on the Brickstown load screen.

I have tried revalidating the files, reinstalling, clearing cached/temp files from computer, server transfers, and using a different internet connection (phone's mobile hot spot). I haven't tried using a different computer yet since I only have one. All my other characters seem to be working fine, but after getting mapserved and crashing on this character I can't seem to load back into the game. Bug has been persisting for about a day so far. Anyone find a different fix other than launching from a different computer?

Edit*

I tried to do a Manticore TF in Bricks with an alt, and crashed in about same area of the map and now unable to load that hero as well. Not sure what this means but I guess ill be staying clear of Bricks for a while

*Bumping*

Still experiencing the same issue: Stuck on loading screen at ~40% loaded followed by a crash to desktop. Haven't found a fix, although once I loaded completely and moved around for about 5 seconds until a second crash occured. Not sure if this is bug is local or server side.

I have tried -

validating files, Reinstalling, clearing cache/temp files from system, renewing IP address, using mobile hotspot, character transfers to another server

Have not tried -

Logging in from another computer

Happily playing another alt, but I'm scared to enter brickstown ever again since thats where both other heroes got stuck. Anyone else still experiencing these errors in a particular zone?

• 3 weeks later

*bumping*

This issue still exists. I've gotten 3 lowbies stuck trying to take the ferry to Port Oakes (two from Mercy, one from Cap).

Edit: switching to full screen mode (from windowed) before attempting to load the zone seems to be a viable workaround.

Even on Hero side I've been having similar trouble this morning. It's gotten to the point that I get to the character select screen but when I try to log in with a character it hangs for a while and then states "No map server connection".

Even on Hero side I've been having similar trouble this morning. It's gotten to the point that I get to the character select screen but when I try to log in with a character it hangs for a while and then states "No map server connection".

I'm guessing issue resolved since not happening anymore. Thanks!